Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Twillight Saga - New Moon

D review was quite badly written but yet i wanna go and watch and waste my $$$. But since i've seen the part one...i guess i've no choice but wanna know what's in store in part two.

Personal review : 2 thumbs down......and d movie was draggy..... I juz can't wait for it to end actually...and when it finally ends, there was a feeling of disappointment...sigh...
All they have are some shirtless warewolves (of course their bods do justice!!) and well coiffed & cute vampires...hehehe...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will not agree on it. I think precise post. Especially the title attracted me to read the whole story.

Anonymous said...

Good brief and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you as your information.