Saturday, January 09, 2010

Been awhile..

It has been awhile since i last blogged. I've been very very busy and didn't have much time to blog. Been busy at the office that by the time i go home, i do not have the mood to blog, just needed the rest.

I just want to post some photos. My relatives from KB came down to KL for school holidays and as usual hubby & I will invite them to our house for some get-together 'makan-makan'.

I invited them for dinner. I just cooked some very simple dishes, 'Ayam Masak Merah', 'Dalca Terong & Ubi Kentang', Mixed Vege, & Tumeric Prawns. All i cooked by myself with some help for my dearest hubby.

And for supper, its home-made Cheese Cake which i topped it up with sliced peaches & some currypuff & guava fruits dipped with 'rojak' sauce.

Later its photo time.




*****************************************************************************


I've been eyeing my eyes on LongChamp handbags....i lurve them cos its mostly can be used for casual. They've got same range but with small/medium/large sizes with short/long handles, plenty of colourful ones and the best i loike about it is, its canvas like which is also water-proof. I managed to get a very good price from a blog.

A colleague of mine is also interested with the bag and so we bought it from the same blogger. She's a local who travels abroad and hence got us these bags at a steal.

Visit her blog : http://smashing-pit-stop.blogspot.com/

Nowadays, i not only used it during weekends but also on a weekday...

No comments: