Wednesday, July 07, 2010

Hale's Kitchen & Aeon Mahkota Cheras


I'm on leave today. No occassion, its just that some days, i do take special leave to spend time with my other half. I find that necessary, hehehe.
Today my other half wants to take me to a new eatery place. Its is located in Kg. Baru, KL. Its not hard to find the place. Hale's Kitchen is a 'halal' eatery. They have abundance of main-dishes to choose from.

I had a fish dish. And Bee had chicken cheese dish.. The food was delicious and portion was just nice....not too much or too little. Of course, we cleaned our plate in no time...


Their contacts are : Ground Floor Plaza RAH 111, Jalan Raja Abdullah, Kampung Baru, 50300 Kuala Lumpur


Tel: 03-2681 8088 Fax: 03-2681 9088


Both of us find the food good and we will definately come here again (if we're around the neighbourhood).

After lunch, bee drove to Cheras area to check out the new mall. It rained heavily that day. The mall has all the usual outlets, nothing extraodinary about it. Somehow i find it kinda boring. But at least i've been here!!

No comments: