Thursday, January 10, 2008

Selamat Maal Hijrah 1429H

Selamat menyambut tahun baru Islam. Di harap semua umat Islam akan mendapat hidayah dan petunjuk dari Allah s.w.t hendaknya.

My days were spent over at my parents' place. In the morning, my mom prepared breakfast. By 10:30am, bee, my parents n me were already at Mid Valley. We asked my parents where they wanna go for the break and of all the places in KL, papa requested to go there, sigh...

Just doin nothin, just jalan-jalan and eat. There are so many many people. We took them to Secret Recipe for lunch. Guess what, my parents have never been there before, so its just right timing. Mama all the while thot that they only sell cakes. Papa had Thai Fried Rice, mama had roasted chicken with tumeric sauce, bee had grilled chicken with black pepper sauce and i had grilled chicken with mushroom sauce.





Later we jalan-jalan again and buy some few stuff till 3pm. I guess my parents pun sudah penat. Sent them back and we went back home to rest.

No comments: