Monday, November 12, 2007

The Day I Permed My Hair

I just have to tell you guys. Last week when i make the trip back to inlaw's place in Seremban for Deepavali, i get to steal a few hours to go to the hair saloon in the evening.


At first with the intention to do hair-treatment jer.....donno what happened to me...i asked the hairstylist how long does it take for her to do perming. And as 'cliche' as it can be....they said its history.




Its something that i've never done before in my whole life. All the while, i've been doing coloring and rebonding, my normal routine...but this time...it just happened. After the curling process, the colour of my hair sort of just turns out clearer.




Me, with straight hair


Me, with permed hair

And here's the result. I still look the same, its the hair that's just different. Nothing to shout about tho'...

The difference now is i'll have to apply a special curling lotion in order to maintain the curl....lecehnya... I much prefer the straight hair, easy to care and hassle free. But they say, change is good too, right!!

No comments: