Friday, November 30, 2007

Happy Anniversary Bee


Both of us enjoyed music and lately we've been listening to old music which includes Brian McKnight, Shanice, Color Me Badd, Chaka Khan to name a few. At the moment we've been frequently listening to Luther Vandross and i juz wana put down the lyrics cos the song is nice.


Since it coincide with my 11th year anniversary, i'm dedicating this song to US.


Here and Now – Luther Vandross

One look in your eyes and there I see
Just what you mean to me
Here in my heart I believe
Your love is all I'll ever need
Holdin' you close through the night
I need you, yeah
I look in your eyes and there I see
What happiness really means
The love that we share
makes life so sweet
Together we'll always be
This pledge of love feels so right
And, ooh, I need you

Here and now
I promise to love
faithfully (Faithfully)
You're all I need
Here and now
I vow to be one with thee
(You and me),hey
Your love is all (I need) I need

Say, yeah, yeah...
When I look in your eyes, there I'll see
All that a love should really be
And I need you more and more each day
Nothin' can take your love away
More than I dare to dream
I need you

Here and now
I promise to lovefaithfully (Faithfully)
You're all I need
Here and nowI vow to be one with thee
(You and me), yeahYour love is all I need

No comments: