Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy Mama's Day

Yesterday was Mother's day. My parents were at my place since last nite. They had to attend a wedding dinner at a Dewan Felda in KL and we sent them there. Bee and i didn't go to the reception cos only 2 person were invited. So, bee and i meet up my bro n sis-inlaw in Keramat and had dinner there. After dinner, we fetched my parents and head back to my place.

The next morning, my parents wanted to go to the Pasar Tani shahalam. We sent them there cos we pitied papa who had to find parking at d very packed place. Later we fetched them back.


My bro and sis-inlaw came to our house about 2 hours before lunch. Then all six of us head to Putrajaya for Mother's day luncheon at Palm Garden Hotel. Its a buffet lunch....cos mama loike going for buffet at hotels. The lunchon includes a door-gift bag but only for the ladies, a Female mag, 2 F&B vouchers frm d hotel and some samples.


After lunch, we head back cos the hot and humid weather has made us all felt restless n tired. Since everyone had good food in the afternoon, for diner, i juz cooked simple dishes eg. nasi goreng kampung and mee kuah udang.

No comments: