Saturday, July 04, 2009

Cornflakes Cookies

I've been looking for cornflakes cookies recipes for quite some time. I missed the ones tat i always order from my late aunty, she made superb cornflakes cookies.

I found some recipes and decided to tryout. Its easy, u juz needed a box of cornflakes, honey or golden syrup and butter.

My first attempt.....the first tray that went into the oven was a failure. It got burnt and turned out half black..hehehe.. I'm supposed to leave it in the oven for 15 minutes but i guess the fire was too high....n it got burnt and tis batch is going to the dustbin.

Luckily the 2nd and 3rd batches were okey and it turned out okey. I put some coloured sprinkles on top juz to add colour, turns out okey lor.

However, i guess this recipe is not that accurate becos the cornflakes doesn't stick after baking and when i wanna pick up a cookies, the rest juz crumbled. But its a good try lah.

No comments: