Friday, December 21, 2007

Hari Raya Haji

Selamat Hari Raya Aidil Adha to all Muslim!
Raya Eve : For a change i baked a sandwich rasberry jam butter cake (so long the name). Recipe from MIL. Papa actually requested that i make it cos i think he's 'jelak' with my chocolate and butter cakes. So after office, i rushed back and set off to make it....with the help from bee. The recipe makes 2 trays of cake. By 10:30pm, i reached my parents place. Then help taking out plates, glasses and pyrex for next day event.
Aidil Adha : Everyone wakes up early. My parents and bee went for their raya prayers while i stayed back to help out in the kitched. Bro n SIL were in Keramat and only joined after lunch. We had ketupat daun palas, roti boom to be eaten with chicken curry and beef rendang. Mama already prepared simple dishes for lunch. Most of the time mama's sibling will come and visit us. Relatives arrived around 2pm and they stayed till 5pm.

After dinner, we all went for supper at USJ, Aunty R house. I was so looking forward cos i missed her macaroni. After supper all the cousins invited me to play Uno!! Yeah rite!! I was 'on' and cousin F and L were surprise to see my reaction!! Cos they thot i'm a spoil-sport!! Yeah, thanks girls!! So we played till midnite and its time to go home cos the next day is a working day!!


A tiring day but a happy one cos i missed the times when relatives get-together.

1 comment:

Sweettooth said...

eiiii bestnyer!! where's the pic of the sandwich cake? when i first read this entry, tak sabar2 nak tngk pic kek ittiew tau! I'm very sure sedap sgt! i wanted to try out the recipe too but malas nak buat pulak. it's my fave too.