Monday, December 31, 2007

Selamat Tahun Baru 2008


2007 ends so quickly for me. There were so many memories (good & bad/ sweet & sour / happy & sad). I'm sure everyone goest thru it. I hope to be able to learn from it all. A lot of things happened to my families, relatives, friends and colleagues. I guess that's the reality of life plus new experience or challenges that we have to face.

Resolution?? Nope, i don't have any cos if i ever had it, its always broken....so best to leave it. I just wanna be a better person, a better wife, a better daughter/daughter inlaw. What matter most is to make the best out of life. I think next year, i gotta watch my food. Maybe cut-down of sweet stuff (i'll try lar) and also be more conscious on food.

I hoped and prayed that Malaysia will always and forever be a peaceful country. I prayed that everyone will be contended with what they have instead of whinning and complaining. Look at other poor countries. Be grateful and thankful of what we have.

And to 2008.....may next year be a better year for everyone in terms of happiness, health and wealth.
Ciao 2007........Hola 2008.....

No comments: