Friday, December 07, 2007

Relative Gatherings

Last Wednesday, my parents called my aunty from Kuching with her son and another family from Kota Bharu for dinner. Mama asked me to bring something for supper. I asked for an early exit from the office. Sempat bake some cup cakes and prepare tempe for 'tempe-goreng' with sambal kicap to bring to Kelana Jaya.

I reached Kelana Jaya before 8pm. Mama cooks simple dishes like her signature Chicken Curry, Sambal tumis udang, sup sayur, ikan bakar and rendang daging. It was a nice gathering cos the last time we had gathering during my bro's wedding.



After dinner, we watched some video-show from my uncle's video-cam which taken during my cousin brother's wedding. It was fun.



Everybody went back around 1:30am....imagine the next day is working day....but seronok!

No comments: