Sunday, October 12, 2008

Age is just a number?

I turned 37 today. Hmm...can't believe it!! They call it...late 30's... gosh!! But they said age is just a number. There's so many things that i wanna achieved and i hope one day i'll be able to do so, insyallah.


Alhamdulilah for all the great things and good health. I'm sure in our life, we'll always pray for good things to come our way. I thank God cos i get to share life with Bee and with all my families, relatives, friends and colleagues.


I'm just gonna enjoy d day wif loved ones. I've been going 4 makan-makan since yesterday and i think i've grown a few kilos after the fasting month...gosh!!


Thank you to everybody for their thotful wishes and their thotful gifts. May Allah bless us all.

1 comment:

Sweettooth said...

apakah??? lambat betul u put this entry on.