Tuesday, June 30, 2009

The Chambers

Last saturday bee & i were treated for dinner. Huby's twins Ila & her huby wanna treat us dinner at one of newest restaurant at Seremban 2. The name of the restaurant is The Chambers. They've got very nice concept, served western food and the only (i can say, fine dining) restaurant at the area. The price were reasonabale and the food were good.

The ambiance is nice and can fit in about less then 50 people at one go.


We ordered from fish & chips for the kids, grilled chicken, seafood platter, lamb shank and lamb cutlet for my inlaw couple. MIL ordered their house speciality, grilled chicken with their specialy spicy sauce. The portion was big, so most of us were really really full when we finished our food.

We all ordered recomended dishes. For huby and me, its our first time there. Ila's kids enjoyed eating there.

I was happily snapping some pics from my dcam, my its battery went low. So some of the pics here were not too clear cos i've gotta use my handphone camera.

No comments: