Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri

Wishing muslims all over Malaysia a Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri. Maaf Zahir & Batin.

I will be celebrating Hari Raya this year with my inlaws. Insyallah, i will be leaving for Seremban on the eve nite of raya. I will break-fast with my family before i leave for Seremban. I will be back to KL on the 3rd raya. Insyallah, i will be spending 3rd and 4th raya visiting relatives on my side.

Usually, the norm, i will bake at least 2 types of cakes and send to my parents place (chocolate cake with chocolate topping and plain butter cake). I've already bought for my mom 3 types of raya cookies. And then its my contribution to cook nasi impit and kuah kacang for my mom. This year my brother and his wife will be at my parents house to help around. I'm bringing the famous Kelana Jaya Bahulu for my inlaws and bake a 'date' cake.

On the 5th of raya, i will be heading to Awana Genting for our 3D/2N stay, SOD deparment off-site teambuilding. We will be doing ATV activites and tube water rafting (hope to be able to capture those moments to blog). I will be back to the office on the 22nd of October 2007. This blogger will be taking 'off' blogging for awhile.

For those who will be driving to their home town or anywhere on the highways, have a safe journey and safe drive. Enjoy ketupat, rendang and the many types of raya cookies and cakes. Happy visiting!!
Selamat Hari Raya, salah dan silap harap di ampun.
Wasalam.

1 comment:

Sweettooth said...

Slamat Hari Raya & Maaf Zahir Batin. So I won't be seing u on 1st raya lah yea...how boring!!