Monday, August 25, 2008

Durian Season

As it is, durian season is going to be over soon. I'm no big fan of durian but if there are servings, i'll definately not missed it. Usually my maximum will be 3-4 ulas durian (small ones lah).



I had durians at a relative house the other nite. The durians were creamy, not too sweet and so filling, that I can only ate 2 ulas. It was so delicious....emmm...



But lately, i've been getting big portions of durians. I do not know where they come from or which grade they are but they're pretty big!!



To eliminate the heatness after eating durians....drink-lah air cap badak...hehe..which was provided that nite. It was my first time drinking it....taste like normal water. And it sure doesn't feel heaty after that, hmm...air cap-badak memang works!!

2 comments:

Sweettooth said...

serious??? air cap badak??? i've seen it around but neva knew the used of it. i ws ill due to over-consumption of durians recently but i still nak makan durian. will buy the air cap badak heheee... thanks for the info.

Dazzelyn said...

i pun rasa gross nak minum 4 d 1st time....wat a name. it taste like normal water n really really works...hehe...