Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Eppy Besday Bro

Today's my bro's birthday. This year is going to be his 2nd year in the marriage life with my sis-inlaw. I wished him this morning and maybe we'll have d birthday dinner this weekend. Its gonna be a long weekend cos its Merdeka month.

I think this year the Merdeka celebration macam takda apa-apa jer. Donno why?? Tak ramai pun yang letak bendera banyak-banyak. So sad kan. But anyway the politics this time pun really sucks!! I've not been reading the newspapers lately and skipped the news... so heart sick. With somebody tryin hard to be the next PM..puiihh!! Watever it is, life goes on....and bee n i just wanna get on with our everyday life, peacefully. As long as we can go out, jalan-jalan, makan-makan, holiday-holiday peacefully jadilah.

2008 Merdeka Theme : Perpaduan Teras Kejayaan
Kepada semua warganegara Malaysia, Selamat menyambut Hari ke 51 tahun Merdeka. I'm proud to be a Malaysian and i'm proud with what Malaysia has achieved.
For those who liked to complain and complain and complain.....keluarlah dari Malaysia, pergilah duduk dan tinggal di negara lain, jangan menyusahkan orang lain :)

No comments: