Monday, February 16, 2009

Thai Express Cafe

Sunday morning the 6 of us (ma/pa, rzl/dian, bee/me) went to Ikea for their breakfast. Later we all jalan-jalan The curve and ikano.

At lunch time, pa said he wanna treat Dian for her birthday. None of us has been to this place, Thai Express. For me the place is very laid back with its orange concept. The price is a bit pricey tho. They use plastic cups for our drinks...maybe easy for them to dispose it.

Ma and Rzl ordered the same dish....rice with sweet n sour fish

Pa ordered tomyam noodles

Bee and Dian ordered the same dish...fried rice thai sytle.


I ordered its fried glass noodles. To me it oily and the noodles is just too springy. Most of them enjoyed their dishes.

I told bee that i dun like the food. The rest said its nice but to me its just normal. Might as well i go to other cheap thai restaurant that sell equally same dish, cheaper and so much nicer kan.
Later we continue window shopping. Around nearly 4pm everyone goes back to their 'cave'.

No comments: